Located between the Fraijanes Plateau and the New Oriente region. This coffee is collected from small farms in the Santa Rosa department. The region is made of rich volcanic soil, surrounded by the Tecuamburro volcanic complex and high mountains and situated on the Southern coast of the country. Pacific Tropical winds regularly induce rain and warm air to the climate and this combination of climate and soil makes the area one of the best places for coffee cultivation in the country.
• Roast: Medium (espresso coffee)
• Region: Santa Rosa/Jalapa
• Varietal: Bourbon and Caturra
• Altitude: 1350 MASL
• Producer: Collection of small farms
• Process Method: Washed
• Profile: Bright acidity, grapefruit and earl grey tea