The Lamari blend is named for the Lamari River that flows through the Eastern Highlands. The QC origin team at Papua New Guinea selects it from a robust selection of coffees sourced from a vast network of smallholders in the Lamari River Valley. The vertically integrated and whole-harvest sourcing makes our Lamari blend accessible and sustainable.
This coffee's remarkable quality is a direct result of years of extension services and works with smallholder producer groups on improving picking, pulping, sorting, fermentation, and drying practices.
• Roast: Medium (espresso coffee)
• Region: Eastern Highlands
• Varietal: Arusha, Blue Mountain, Bourbon, Typica
• Altitude: 1700-2000 MASL
• Producer: Various smallholder farmers working with Sucafina PNG
• Process Method: Washed
• Profile: Bright citrus acidity, grapefruit, sweet candy and chocolate